Friday 30 January 2015

Exploring my inquiry

My mind is regularly changing from what I want my Professional Inquiry to be.

I have so many areas I have discussed through Module 1, I am trying to explore certain areas in more detail.

I have started with a mind map, in a bid to clarify which area's open up more questions and which ones are already fairly self explanatory.


I have emailed Adesola for some advice on this. Hopefully it will become clearer as I look into these chosen areas in more detail.

3 comments:

  1. I was the same - I found that I had so many ideas of where I wanted my inquiry to go that I was drawing a blank! I mind mapped as well, and realised that a lot of the subheadings under each strand were similar and I could draw links between the different sections. It helped me begin to formulate a plan to incorporate all of the areas of interest into one enquiry proposal and I'm really excited about where it's going!
    I'd never really used mind-mapping as a reflective process before but it really did help!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even from that small mind map, it enabled me to write off certain things and look clearer into other areas. I have always used mind maps for as long as I can remember. Really good way of laying everything on the table!
      I am surprised I have as much as I do to work off which is great.

      Delete
  2. I'm just starting to pull together my thoughts for the beginning of module two and I think a mind map would be a good way for me to see where I want to go with my inquiry planning. I did a few mind maps in module 1 but I hadn't thought of doing one now. Thanks for the idea. x

    ReplyDelete

"Live for today, we'll dream tomorrow"